AYSO Area 4U Training Info
Sept 6-7 at Heskett Center on the Wichita State University campus
- U8 Official: Saturday September 7, 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Basic Referee: Saturday, September 7, 9:30 AM to 4:30/5:00 PM (depending
on class size)
- Intermediate Referee: Friday September 6, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM and Saturday,
September 7, 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM (both sessions must be attended)
The clinics below are at the Heskett Center on the Wichita State
University campus (map)
(EXCEPT INTERMEDIATE COACH TRAINING)
Friday August 30
- 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm U-05/06 Coach.
Saturday August 31
- 9:30 am – 12:00 pm U-05/06 Coach.
- 9:30 am – 12:00 pm U-08 Coach.
- 9:30 am – 11:00 am U-10 Coach Classroom (Plus you need the U-10 Field Work)
(Classroom portion available on-line)
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm U-10 Field Work (You must check in / sign roster for the U-10 Coach Class before going to the
U-10 Field Work to get credit.)
- 11:30 am – 5:00 pm U-12 Coach
INTERMEDIATE COACH TRAINING
- Dates: Friday August 30, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm and continuing Saturday
August 31 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Location: AYSO REGION 208 field. (East side of Ridge Road, about 2/3 of
a mile south of 21st Street North or 1/3 mile north of 13th Street).
Last update on
August 27, 2013